Many of you know that I am a physical therapist. But did you also know that I'm a Fitness Nutrition Specialist, Personal Trainer, and Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist. As you start thinking about your health and wellness needs, use me as a resource. I can help guide you in your journey of lifestyle change. Here are some of the services I offer for your wellness needs.
1. Nutrition Advice: We all know the basics of healthy eating - limit fried food, eat more veggies and cut out bread. However, that is not always the full story and best way to healthy eating. I can help assess your current diet and give advice on realistic changes. Sometimes starting with a simple weekly meal plan can be the spark to eating healthy for life - and enjoying it!
2. Fitness Assessment: Of course exercising is good for us and we all understand the notion of getting 10,000 steps a day. But what are your specific fitness goals - lose 20 pounds, run the mile in 6 minutes, be able to take the subway stairs? I can help design a program to fit your goals, and help you see results to keep you going.
3. In-Home/In-Office Ergonomic Assessment: Sometimes the solution to neck and back pain is as simple as changing your monitor height. But sometimes we need a desk design overhaul. I can advice you on your workstation setup, make changes, reduce pain, and improve productivity. All of which will make you feel better and have more energy!
4. Physical Therapy Services: As a PT since 2004, I have experience working with many different people and many different injuries. From general arthritis, to rotator cuff tears and lower back pain, I can help get you back sooner, faster. I also have experience working on many post-surgical procedures such as ACL repairs, back fusions, total hip replacements, and labral repairs.
5. Sports Conditioning: As an avid skier, snowboarder, runner, golfer, soccer player and football player - i have a solid understanding of the demands placed on your body. I can help design a work-out program targeting muscle groups to give you more power, strength and speed. With my background working with novice and semi-pro athletes, I can provide an off-field, off-mountain, or off-road program to compliment your sport training. I can also help assess your biomechanics to improve your form and function while performing your sport.
6. Healthcare Benefit Consulting and Organizing: It can be confusing trying to understand medical bills , explanation of benefits, and medical reports. I can help explain your medical benefits, decipher medical reports, and review medical bills to help you understand your medical needs. I will
also coordinate care with your care team, connect you with physicians and healthcare providers, and develop a care paradigm that fits your specific needs.
For more information or to contact us, visit www.saramikulsky.com