#TBT: Sara's 10 Minute Total Body Workout
During this crazy time of the COVID-19 pandemic, it's even more important to remain healthy and active. Exercise can also help relieve stress and anxiety. This quick 10 minute program requires no equipment and can be completed anywhere. Enjoy this throwback video and keep active!
1. Squats: Make sure to press through your heels and extend through your back side. Complete 20 repetitions of 2 sets
2. Arm Star Pattern: Assume the push up position. While keeping your stomach tight, rotate your body and arms upward. Make sure to turn your head as well and alternate side to side. Repeat 20 repetitions of 2 sets.
3. Quadruped Alternating Arm and Leg: Assume the hands and knees position. Pull in abs and extend the opposite arm and leg. Do not let your back arch or round. Repeat 20 repetitions of 2 sets.
4. Lateral Lunges: Make sure to press through your heels, keep your knees neutral and only bend one knee at a time. Repeat 20 repetitions to each side. Complete 2 sets
5. Push ups: Assume the push up position, making sure to pull your abs in. Do not bend elbows past your body. Repeat 2 sets of 10 repetitions.
6. Full Plank Leg Extension: Maintain push up position while pulling in abs. Slowly extend and lift one leg up making sure back does not arch. Repeat 2 sets of 10 repitions on each leg.
For more workout tips, visit www.saramikulsky.com